RATP Group is set to participate in the 63rd Global Public Transport Summit taking place in Stockholm, Sweden, from 9 to 12 June 2019. Every two years, this summit organised by the International Association of Public Transport (Union Internationale des Transports Publics – UITP) brings together the greatest public transport professionals from 80 countries, representing the most renowned companies, institutions, associations and organisations in the sector, who wish to collaborate on a global scale while sharing their experience and know-how in urban mobility.
The summit is a significant meeting held to discuss and explore the strategic vision of the evolving sector during the Congress sessions. It is also the largest global event dedicated to sustainable mobility, with a comprehensive exhibition of the latest innovations, solutions and products in transportation.
This edition’s theme ‘The Art of Public Transport’ is all about aspiring to excellence in crafting and delivering public transport services. The programme of the Summit will revolve around 7 main topics:
● Customer service excellence
● Planning and governance for improving quality of life in cities
● Mobility as a Service and the new combined mobility paradigm
● Attracting new talents and skills
● Operational excellence
● Funding and financing
● Harvesting innovation
Venue of the event: Stockholm International Fairs and Congress Centre Mässvägen 1 | Älvsjö Stockholm | Sweden. To find out more, please visit the official website at https://uitpsummit.org/
● Catherine Guillouard, Chairwoman and Chief Executive Officer, RATP Group, Tuesday, 11 June 2019 at 4 p.m.: Redefining Public Transport, room Victoria.
● Laurence Batlle, Chief Executive Officer RATP Dev, Monday, 10 June 2019 at 2:30 p.m.: Public transport’s role in shaping our cities, room K2.
●Hiba Farès, Customer Experience, Marketing and Services Director, Member of the Executive Committee, RATP Group, Monday, 10 June 2019 at 9 a.m.: Happy leaders, happy staff, happy customers !, room K2.
● Marie-Claude Dupuis, Strategy, Innovation and Development Director, Member of the Executive Committee, RATP Group, Monday, 10 June 2019 at 11 a.m.: A data driven business, room T2.
● Philippe Martin, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Transport and maintenance operations, RATP Group, Tuesday, 11 June 2019 at 9 a.m.: Going beyond the limits of metro automation through digitisation, room K11.
● Yo Kaminagai, Head of design – Project general contracting, RATP Group, Tuesday, 11 June 2019 at 11 a.m.: People first: improving the urban experience with public transport, room K11.
● Sophie Hassan, Head of Innovation, RATP Dev, Tuesday, 11 June 2019 at 1 p.m.: Where ideas come to life? Hall B, The Studio.
● Nicolas Blain, Head of the International relations and European affairs Unit, RATP Group, Tuesday, 11 June 2019 at 12:45 p.m.: Perspective and priorities for the EU policy on urban transport, room C8.
● Jean-Louis Houpert, Director of the Real Estate development, purchasing and logistics Department, RATP Group, Wednesday, 12 June 2019 at 9:00 a.m.: A deep dive for untapped revenue sources, room T1.
● Monday, 10 June 2019
11:00 a.m.: 70 years of empowerment through urban design and culture, by Yo Kaminagaï, Head of design – Project general contracting, RATP Group
1:00 p.m.: Inauguration of the RATP Group booth by Catherine Guillouard, Chairwoman and Chief Executive Officer, RATP Group
2:00 p.m.: The Customer Experience, by Hiba Farès, Customer Experience, Marketing and Services Director, Member of the Executive Committee, RATP Group, and Félix Von Pechmann, Director of passenger information project, RATP Group
3:00 p.m.: AMY, the app that saves lives, by Benjamin Charles, RATP Project Manager
4:30 p.m.: MaaS, Mobility as a Service, by Marie-Claude Dupuis, Strategy, Innovation and Development Director, Member of the Executive Committee, RATP Group, Cyrille Giraudat, Senior VP Marketing, Digital and Innovation, RATP Dev, and Francis Sykes, Product & Services Marketing Director, RATP Smart Systems
● Tuesday, 11 June 2019
10:30 a.m.: Maritime shuttles at the service of daily mobility, by André Douineau, Lorient Agglomeration Transports Director
11:30 a.m.: Real Estate in transport : the specific example of RATP group, by Stéphane Soreau, Chief operating officer, RATP Real Estate
2:00 p.m.: 70 years of smart automation for your future metro, by Edgar See, Project director – Paris metro line 4 automation, RATP Group, and Gautier Brodéo, Urban and suburban rail expert, RATP Group
3:30 p.m.: AI & Big Data : CITIO, a start-up co-created by RATP Dev, by Sophie Hassan, Head of Innovation, RATP Dev, and Guillaume Gibon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Citio.
● Wednesday, 12 June 2019
10:30 a.m.: The expertise of RATP Smart Systems and its recent achievements, by Francis Sykes, Product & Services Marketing Director, RATP Smart Systems
11:00 a.m.: Smart city and energy transition, by Alice Avenel, Project Manager, RATP Real Estate