News on the RATP Group’s business dedicated to elected officials and actors who make territories.Follow @RATPgroup_Terr
Latest news on the RATP Group’s business.Follow @RATPgroup
Publication director: Catherine Guillouard (Chairwoman and Chief Executive Officer)
Owner: RATP (Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens)
Industrial and commercial public body
RCS Paris registration number 775 663 438
54, quai de la Râpée
75599 PARIS CEDEX 12
Tel.: +33 1 58 78 20 20
EU VAT identification number FR 96 775 663 438
Website hosted by:
93/105 rue Veuve Lacroix
92000 Nanterre – France
Tel.: +33 1 41 19 40 40
The aim of the website is to provide information and assistance regarding RATP activities, services and offers.
The data collected or processed when you navigate on this website (hereinafter the “Website”) is intended for RATP, its sub-contractors and partners, in order to improve the services offered on the Website, to facilitate your browsing on the Website and to inform you of RATP offers and news, subject to your acceptance.
For more information about how your personal data is managed, visit this page.
When using the Website, information relating to the navigation of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) (hereinafter, the “Device”) may be stored or accessed in “cookies” files installed on your Device,
subject to the choices you made regarding cookies and that you may modify at any time (See the section “Your choices regarding cookies” below).
A cookie is a file that we may store on your Device’s hard drive through your Internet browser when you use the Website, subject to your agreement or unless you object.
A cookie is a small text file which can be stored by your browser on your Device’s hard drive when you use the Website. Once installed, cookies allow us to recognise you each time you visit and therefore allow you to benefit from the features of our website.
Cookies are not active files, and therefore cannot host viruses. To find out more, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org. This policy is written to explain how we use these cookies and what they do.
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
When you log in and use the Website, we, our subcontractors and third-party advertisers may, subject to your choices, install various cookies in your Device that allow us to recognise your Device’s browser during the validity period of the cookie in question. Cookies are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which you can express and modify at any time via the settings of the browser software used when you browse the Website.
Cookies issued on the Website are used to:
– adapt the presentation of the Website to the display preferences of your Device (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when you use the Website, depending on the hardware and the viewing and read software that your Device contains;
– establish statistics and measurements of visits and use of the various elements making up the Website (sections and content visited, path, etc.), enabling us to improve the interest and usability of the Website;
– adapt the information or promotional content of the Website according to your supposed or declared preferences or resulting from your browsing on the Website, and according to the location from where you connect to the Website (country, region or city).
Consequently, it is your responsibility to configure your browser to manage the issuing of these cookies (see the section “Your choices regarding cookies” below).
Cookies issued on the Website are session cookies (with duration limited to the time of a connection to the Website) and persistent cookies (whose duration, while still limited, is greater than that of a connection).
Session cookies are only active for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain stored on your Device’s hard drive after your browser is closed until you or your browser purges them after a certain period of time or at any time.
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are stored in your Device or, on the contrary, rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser software so that you are offered the option of accepting or rejecting cookies ad hoc, before a cookie is likely to be stored on your Device.
The help menu of your browser will tell you how to express or modify your cookie preferences:
– For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
– For Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677,
– For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
– For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies,
– For Opera™: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
– iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
– Android: https://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies#Android_Devices
– Blackberry: https://help.blackberry.com/en/blackberry-classic/10.3.2/help/mwa1334238823957.html
– Windows Phone: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
We use “technical” cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. If you refuse to store cookies in your Device, or if you delete those stored on your Device, you will no longer be able to use certain features that are nevertheless necessary to navigate through certain areas of the Website.
We decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of the Website resulting from the impossibility for us to store or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and that you have refused or deleted.
The entire Website is protected by French and international laws regarding intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents. All texts, graphics, icons, photographs, maps, logos, videos, sounds, trademarks (…) and more generally all the elements that make up the Website and the Website itself may not, in accordance with Article L122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code, be the subject of any representation or reproduction, in whole or in part, on any medium whatsoever, without the express prior authorisation of RATP or the rights holders, in particular for third party content.
Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an act of counterfeiting that may give rise to civil and/or criminal liability on the part of its author. RATP reserves the right to take legal action against any person who does not comply with this prohibition.
Similarly, it is strictly prohibited to use or reproduce the names “groupe RATP”, “RATP group” and/or their logos, alone or in association, for any purpose whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever without RATP’s prior written consent.
We focus on providing precise, accurate and up-to-date information on the Website.
However, we cannot guarantee total accuracy and reliability. In particular, the information may be modified or updated at any time without notice.
Users are encouraged to report any information that appears to them to be inaccurate and, if necessary, to propose any improvements that they deem useful.
RATP cannot be held liable for:
– damages of any kind, whether direct or indirect, resulting from the use of the Website and in particular any operating loss, financial or commercial loss, loss of programs and/or data, in particular in the information system of the user of the Website,
– damages of any kind, whether direct or indirect, resulting from the content in particular from third parties and/or the use of websites linked to the Website or to which users may have access via the Website,
– the impossibility of accessing the website https://www.ratpgroup.com and/or any of the websites linked to it,
– omissions and/or errors that may be contained on the website https://www.ratpgroup.com
Other websites or applications published by RATP are governed by their own legal notices and conditions of use.
The user of this website is liable for any damage of any kind, material or immaterial, direct or indirect, caused to any third party, including RATP, as a result of the unlawful use or exploitation of the Website itself and/or any of its components, regardless of the cause and place of such damage, and guarantees RATP against the consequences of any claims or actions to which it may be subject.
The user of the Website waives any right to recourse against RATP in the event of proceedings brought by a third party against it as a result of the unlawful use and/or exploitation of the Website.
Users of the Website may not set up hypertext links to the above-mentioned website without the express prior authorisation of RATP.
Also, for any request to create hypertext links to the Website, please send us a message.
On its Website, RATP includes links to websites belonging to third parties. Users should consult the legal notices and conditions of use of these websites. RATP has no control over these websites and cannot be held responsible for their content.
Users of the Website may not reproduce content (texts, photos, videos, sounds, animations, etc.), data or extracts from databases or any software components thereof or accessible therein, without the express prior authorisation of RATP.
Therefore, for any request to reproduce elements contained in the Website, please send us a message.
You can find on the data.ratp.fr website the content that can be downloaded in open data and for which the use is subject to the conditions indicated.
This Legal Notice and the Website conditions of use and any consequences of its use or availability or unavailability are governed by French law.
Editorial content of the website:
Département de la communication RATP
54, quai de la Rapée
75599 PARIS CEDEX 12
Agence audiovisuelle RATP
54, quai de la Rapée
75599 PARIS CEDEX 12
(Gilles Aligon, Charles Ardaillon, Jean-Marie Carrier, Bertrand Chabrol, Noam Cilirie, Gérard Dumax, Didier Dupuy, Gilbert Gaillard, Didier Jackson, Bruno Marguerite, Jean-François Mauboussin, René Minoli, René Roy, Denis Sutton, Joël Thibault, Eric Touzé)
Havas Digital Factory
2 bis, Rue Godefroy
92800 Puteaux – France